Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vamos a la Playa! Oh, o, O, Ohhh!

Hey everybody!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! Here's to the only man other than God that to me is worthy to hold that special title! I love you Dad!


This week has been... well... interesting. I'll explain more a little later, but right now, for the sake of time, I'm going to start the run through of the week.

Monday was P-day as usual. Remember when we went to the giant Jesus statue? Yeah, we went again this week. It was almost as cool as the last time almost. So, we hiked up the mountain, took a bunch of pictures, just like the last time. 






The thing is, when we were up at the top, my old zone showed up, and three of my old companions were there. Elder Campos, Osorio, and Ortega. The three Chilenos. It was pretty weird, because it was like I had four companions that day. Anyway, after we got up there, we headed down to the beach! We went to the beach! I made a sandcastle! I touched the ocean! I wanted to swim, but I couldn't! It was the best thing ever! Oh! and a seagull pooped on my hand! That was fun!





But that's about all that happened on Monday. 

On Tuesday, we had our district meeting like normal. The thing is, later on that day, I had some pains in my hip, and I don't know why. I had to wait out the rest of that day in the apartment. It was really boring. Sadness ensued.

On Wednesday, we had divisions with our zone leaders, and it was alright, but my hip was still giving me problems so I had to wait out the day in the apartment again.

On Thursday, I tried to go out and work again, but my hip and lower back started hurting me pretty good, so we weren't able to do very much.

On Friday, the zone leaders came by again and gave the four missionaries in our apartment a little training session. It was pretty cool, and I learned a bunch. However, Friday I still wasn't feeling good enough to go walking around. 

On Saturday, it was really boring. We still spent most of the day in the apartment, but in the night, we were able to go to the church building to help out with a missionary activity that was hosted by the other ward. I guess it was better than doing nothing.

On Sunday, we went to the meeting like normal, and we got to participate in Nycol's confirmation. It was pretty alright. We were able to visit a couple of families, but other than that, I couldn't walk around very well.

So, in short, I messed my hip up pretty bad. Tomorrow I have an appointment to go visit with a doctor, but right now, I just want to know what's going on. Don't worry too much, I'm sure it's going to be fine.


Sorry this email's a little short today, but nothing really happened this week because I couldn't do anything.

Well, that's all this week. I love you guys!
-Elder DaƱel Jacob Smitho

No comments:

Post a Comment