Sunday, March 2, 2014

Marcuya Helados, Marcuya Todo!

Hola, familia y amigos míos.

So, before anything else, I found out what almost killed my companion. Maracuyá. It turns out, maracuyá (passion fruit) drops blood pressure, and for him, that can be super dangerous. Más, we had eatten a kind of popsicle that was super concentrated with the maracuyá, so that's what happened. Luckily I didn't have to do CPR, his pulse didn't stop, however it was still pretty frightning.

Transfers aren't this week, but they are next week. Elder Ortega is going to leave, and I'm going to get a new companion. I don't know if I'm going to start training this next transfer, but I expect so, but anything can happen.

Well, this week was better work-wise, we were able to go out and work every day, My companion hasn't been having any problems, but now he's staying away from everything maracuyá.

I'm not going to bore you with the dull day to day things, but there are some thing that were pretty great this week.

On Monday, it was companionship P-day. So what did we do? We made key lime pie. And yes, it was freaking delicious.


So there's an Hermana that lives in our Ward named Emma. She's in her 70s, more or less. I don't know if I've told you about her before, but it's really funny, because she's the type of person that when we go to her house, we don't give the lesson to her, she gives the lesson to us. We went to her house because she'd invited us to have some mazamorra morada y arroz con leche, and we'd brought a scripture about prayer to share with her. I had no idea that a scripture about prayer had so much information about the type of person I'm supposed to marry. Thanks, Hermana Emma!

Sad to say, I don't really have many more experiences to share for this week, and even if I did, I don't have more time. However, I do want to say that the people down here are so awesome, and I've learned no much from the spirit. I love you all, in the most manly sense of the word.

-Elder Dañel Jacobo Esmitho

No comments:

Post a Comment