Monday, February 10, 2014

Habiendo Sido Comisionado . . .

Hello Family! Friends! Pepper!

Well, first off, this week we had our baptism with Hector! YAAAAAAYYY!!!!  Seriously, he's one of my investigators of gold. AND! Now that he's baptized, we have an in to his family. Yay, new investigators!
 


However, other than that, Nothing happened this week, because my companion was sick for three days, and we couldn't do anything. We tried to call people to go on splits, but no one was available, so I spent those three days sitting in my room, practicing solitaire (Using Phase 10 cards).  Seriously though, this week has been the slowest week I've ever had in the mission.

Monday was P-day, like normal, so we went to the Stake Center, ate some chicken, (as always), watched Monster's University, and played some soccer. After P-day was over, we had a family home evening with our pensionista, and made the snickerdoodles from my Christmas package. Yeah, it was about time.

Tuesday was a normal day, nothing to report.

Wednesday, my companion got sick, so we spent the day inside. (Sigh)

Thursday, was our Zone Conference.  We also had the baptismal interview with Hector.

Friday, My companion got sick again.

Saturday in the morning, we had the baptism service for Hector. It was a really good experience, and I felt the spirit really strong.
 
However, when we got back home, my companion had a sudden drop in his blood pressure and almost passed to the other side of the veil. That was just about the scariest moment of my life. Luckily, I remembered a good amount from my EMR class, so I was able to help, and our pensionista was there too, so we were really lucky. He's doing much better now, but he's had issues with this for all of his life. So, that was fun.
 
Sunday was pretty normal, nothing much to report.

Well, that's all the time I have today to write, but I love all of you! Yes, even you.

Until next week,
-Elder Dañel Jacob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment