Sunday, March 9, 2014

Le Amo Ver El Templo, Iré Allí Algún Día

Hello Friends and Family! 

It's our favorite time of the week again!
Mail time, Mail time, mail time, MAIL TIME!!!!

Here's the mail! It never fails! It make me wanna wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail,  MAAAAAAIIIILLLL!!!

Sadly I don't have a lot of time to write today. However, here are the important things.

So, first off, I had a really special experience this week. On Tuesday, we went to the temple, and it was awesome! I always feel so good after going to the temple. Photos enclosed. The first one is of me and my companion.


The second, my companion doesn't like people to touch his back, so obviously I'm going to touch his back. 


The third one is a turret.


I also rode on a train on Tuesday. It was everything I wanted it to be, and more! Actually, it was super crowded just like every other vehicle of transportation in Peru. 


On Saturday, we celebrated the birthday of the daughter of our pensionista. It was fun, the thirty minutes that we could be there. It's interesting here, because the tradition for birthdays is that the first time singing happy birthday is in English, and the second time in Spanish. 

Oh! And when I come home, I'll make some key lime pie. Key lime pie for everyone! 

I still don't have any information about transfers, who my new companion is, nor anything like that. However, I will find out later tonight, and let you know next week.

Thanks for everything, everyone, but now I'm going to go eat some delicious pizza. Mmm... Pizza. Love you all!!!

-Elder Dañel Jacobo Esmitho

No comments:

Post a Comment