Monday, December 16, 2013

Feliz Navidad! . . . Almost

Hey Everyone! It's that time of the week again! (Yay!)

Well to start off, here's a little useful information about THE CHRISTMAS SKYPE-CALL!!!

The call can be any day from the 19th to the 25th. There will be a 5 minute call on one of the days preceding to set everything up, and to make sure that everything works. Other than that, I don't know what day the call will be, when I'm going to set up a Skype account, and what computer I'll be using, so that's comforting.


Anyway, this week, nothing really happened, but I'll give you a brief run through.

Me and Elder Salazar had Elder Gomez with us until Wednesday this week


Our zone has been recently practicing a small "sketch" for this coming Thursday, when we'll be having a Multi-Zone Christmas Party with our mission president. So for some of the mornings, we've practiced that.  It's kinda cheesy, but none the less, it's pretty fun. :)


Elder Salazar is from Equador, he's 21 years old, he doesn't like to eat much, and he's pretty hipster.  (Follows trends)

It sounds like life a la casa has been pretty fun as of late. Wish Evalee a late Happy Birthday for me. :) 


I think I'm going to use a little of that Christmas Cash to buy a new set of Spanish Scriptures. (The ones I got in the MTC are really... kinda crappy.) Thank you so much!! And thank Grandma for me, I don't have her e-mail address. :/


We haven't been having very much success lately, so please remember to pray for my investigators. :)

I love you all so much! Until I'm able to write again, (or until the Christmas call) ,God be with you! I'm praying for you!


-Elder DaƱel Jacob Smith



P.S.  Wow! Tell Melissa's girls to slow down, because they're growing up Waaaaayyy too fast!

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment