Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hay Diez Platinos Rojos

Hola Amigos y Familia!! 

I have to say, this week has been pretty long. I always seem to be tired, but I guess that's normal for missionaries. We work our bodies, spirits, and minds (especially in my case while learning the language) constantly, so it only makes sense that I feel tired. I'm just glad that I have P-day every week to kind-of "recharge."

I met a dinosaur this week.


Elder Campos and I didn't have any baptisms this week, however! we do have one this coming Saturday, so let's pray that nothing goes wrong. Fingers crossed.


Glad to hear that everything is going well en Los Estados Unidos. I have to say, I really miss the luxuries that we have up there, however, this is an experience I wouldn't give up.
 

So far, the MegaMind watch has worked great, but I don't know how well it will fare with the test of... Time. Get it? Watch? Time? Yeah? Anyone?...Bueller?

 
Okay, So if the package is a La Oficina día de hoy, it will get put with the mail for our zone, and I'll get it at the zone conference tomorrow from my zone leader.

I'm glad to hear that after everything, (the house being flooded and all), that things are finally starting to calm down at home.

Oh! and I need a picture of the first snowfall. I'm not going to see snow for two years otherwise. ;)

Thanks for all your help and support! I pray for you all every day! This is the Lord's work, and the field is all white, ready for the harvest. Keep on going! Never give up! Never surrender!

Love,
-Elder Dañel Jacob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment