Monday, July 29, 2013

Hey Everybody!

Unfortunately, I can only send and receive e-mail from immediate family.  So, with two days left until I leave for Peru, I've started this blog as a sort of medium between me and your lovely faces. It'll be updated about as often as I can send e-mail home, which will probably be about every P-day. Probably.

Anyway, I love all of you, and look forward to sending you all the interesting, (and not so interesting) stories of my mission.

Peace out!

P.S. I'm not actually going to have any contact with this blog, so I won't be able to read any comments or anything like that. If you want to send me a message, you can send me a letter at:


Elder Daniel Jacob Smith
Peru Missionary Training Center
Centro de Capacitacion Missional
Av. Melgarejo 159. Urb Campo Verde
La Molina, Lima 12
PERU


(This may be updated later)





No comments:

Post a Comment